You will not be able to access the portal if:
- You are not eligible for an NUS student accommodation i.e. part time student, graduated or withdrawn from NUS.
- You have not accepted your NUS offer via the Graduate Admission System.
- If you have accepted your offer via hardcopy, please ensure that your faculty/school has updated your status in the Graduate Admission System.
You will not be able to submit an application if you are:
- On Leave of Absence (LOA)
- Barred from applying due to discliplinary reasons
- Barred from applying due to financial reasons i.e. outstanding hostel fees.
Before applying/registering, please familiarise yourself with the following:
- Hostel Eligibility & Selection Criteria
- Hostel Options
- Hostel Rates
- Hostel Application/Registration Exercises (Terms & Conditions)
- Application/Registration Process
- Official Check-In/Out Dates
- Early Check-In Dates
The above information are available on the Hostel Admission Services website (To visit our website, please click on your student category).
* Non-Graduating Students